SOAR student conference has always belonged to the churches of the BMA. That’s why DiscipleGuide is inviting student ministers, pastors, and volunteers to take part in regional “visioneering” sessions to help shape the SOAR conference. During each visioneering event, participants will be asked for insight, feedback, ideas, and opinions on various issues regarding conference planning and content.
“We want to hear from the people who interact with students on a daily basis. They are the most informed about the world our youth are living in,” explains DiscipleGuide’s Scott Attebery. “Local church ministers and volunteers are in the best position to plan SOAR and make it effective. We want to serve our churches by listening to them and facilitating the vision they have for the conference. That’s why we are calling these meetings visioneering events.”
Each event will begin at 11a.m. and include a free lunch. Student ministers, pastors, and leaders are invited to attend whether or not your group regularly attends SOAR. Your input and presence is requested at one of the following visioneering events:
- January 25, 2017- BMA Global Ministry Center, Conway, AR
- January 26, 2017- Grace Hills Church, Rogers, AR
- January 27, 2017- Temple Baptist Church, Jonesboro, AR
- January 30, 2017- Farley Street Baptist Church, Waxahachie, TX
- January 31, 2017- Keltys First Baptist Church, Lufkin, TX
- February 1, 2017- ABS @ SAU, Magnolia, AR
- February 2, 2017- Big Creek Baptist Church, Soso, MS
Reserve your spot for one of these times and locations by clicking the link below. All visioneering events are FREE! We hope to see you there!